Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Men In My Life

The Wonderful Men in My Life!
Jesus first and for most because he gives me the talent to provide for my family 
he loves my flaws and continues to bless me daily!
My Daddy, my first true love and heartbreak (7/24/2009)
He taught me respect, love and about the lord. He was
a man of honor and pride, I hate my son never got to meet him, but
Im gonna try my best to raise him to be atleast half the man he was!
And last but not least My amazing husband and son! 
My husband Eric supports me 110%
who spoils me unconditionally and makes sure Im happy! 
(Cause You know if mama aint happy aint nobody Happy!)
Hes given me 2 beautiful babies! A boy and girl!
My Son Eric Jr aka EJ, hes so sweet and loving, he has
the biggest heart and the sweetest smile!
He keeps me laughing, Hes my biggest fan no matter what Im doing!
He truly believes I can do ANYTHING!
Im truly blessed♥

No comments: